The paleo diet is a diet that many people have followed that claims to help you lose weight but also reduce the risk of developing health problems. In general, the diet revolves around eating foods that were available in Paleolithic times, the diet is also known as the Stone Age diet.
10,000 years ago, before the development of modern agriculture, people ate foods that they hunted or gathered, such as fish, lean meats, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. Later came processed foods, which are said to pose a risk of developing certain conditions such as heart disease, obesity and diabetes.
Paleo diet: menu for a week
- To eat lunch: fried eggs and vegetables with coconut oil and fruits
- To eat lunch: chicken breast salad, olive oil and a handful of walnuts
- Having dinner: burger (without bun) fried in butter with vegetables and salsa
- To eat lunch: eggs with bacon and a fruit
- To eat lunch: Leftover burger from the night before
- Having dinner: Buttered pulled salmon with vegetables
- To eat lunch: beef with vegetables
- To eat lunch: sandwich with lettuce, beef and fresh vegetables
- Having dinner: meatballs with vegetables and blueberries
- To eat lunch: eggs and fruit
- To eat lunch: leftovers from dinner
- Having dinner: pork with vegetables
- To eat lunch: eggs with sautéed vegetables in coconut oil
- To eat lunch: chicken breast salad and olive oil. A handful of nuts
- Having dinner: steak with vegetables and sweet potatoes
- To eat lunch: bacon with eggs and a fruit
- To eat lunch: leftover steak
- Having dinner: Baked salmon with vegetables and avocado
- To eat lunch: yesterday’s salmon
- To eat lunch: sandwich with lettuce, meat and fresh vegetables
- Having dinner: chicken wings with vegetables and salsa.
Paleo diet: recipes ready in less than 10 minutes
1. Eggs with vegetables
mixed frozen vegetables
Preparation method: In a sauté pan add the coconut oil and let it heat up, then add the vegetables and let it cook, and finally add 3-4 eggs.
2. Burger without a bun
Method of preparation : Put the butter in the pan, let it heat up, then add the seasoned burgers on both sides. Before removing them from the pan, add the cheese. Place on a plate, then add the salsa sauce and serve with vegetables.
3. Baked Chicken Wings
Method of preparation : Season the chicken wings and bake for 40 minutes at 200-220°C. Serve with vegetables and salsa.